Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow – the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you’ve been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves – Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 200 – 2 lbs. 8 oz., 3″ Dia x 32″ H. Almost Double the Volume of the 100-Model.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Note: If you have military valves in your inflatable, please select the ‘Pump With Check Valve’ in the drop-down box. This will also allow you to use the conical adapter that is used for inflating air mattresses and most pool toys.