12-volt pump comes with a valve adaptor that works with your Water Master raft. Inlayed rubber insulates from heat and provides a secure grip. Runs directly off your car battery. Pump also includes a Big Sky Inflatables dry bag to keep your investment safe.
Out of stock
Why pump by hand if you don’t have to? Let the NRS Blast Inflator Pump do the work for you. Its compact size and rugged durability will last for years.
- This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 1.5 psi for a fast and easy inflation. For many inflatable crafts you’ll still want to have a hand pump for top off to full pressure and to take along with you on the water. It also deflates making it quick and easy to get your inflatable packed back up.
- Comes with an adapter to fit a wide variety of valve types.
- Inlayed rubber insulates from heat and sound while providing a more secure grip.
- 12 foot power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle.
- It’s easy to deflate with the Blast Pump. There are two ports on the pump – one where the air enters the pump and one where the air blows out. Simply disconnect the nozzle from the outlet side of the pump (it twists on and off) and connect it to the intake side.
- There is a small hole in the pump nozzle. It’s there to prevent back pressure buildup that can cause the pump to overheat.
- The electrical clamps allow quick and easy connection to your vehicle’s battery.
Never operate Blast with vehicle motor running – can damage pump due to a higher voltage output.
Do not block the small hole in the pump nozzle. It is there to bleed off back pressure. Blocking it can cause the pump to overheat and burn out the motor.
Using this pump continuously for more than 20 minutes can cause it to overheat. Please allow cool down time between uses.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|