The Bravo Wonder Pump 6 works on both the upward and downward motion cutting inflation time in half. Includes a long non-kink hose and a Haulkey Roberts valve adapter.
You’ve finished lunch and rigged your boat, and then realize that your raft is soggier than a wet sandwich. Use this pump to top off and be on your way.
- The NRS Wonder Pump 6 is a great top off pump that can easily solo for IK’s or smaller inflatable’s.
- Compact pump allows you to connect to even the hard-to-reach valves on any raft or IK.
- 5′ non-kink hose and 7 adapters are included with the pump.
- The NRS Wonder Pump 6 is a double action pump; working to inflate on both the upward and downward motions of the handle.
- Opening the white plug in the cap changes the pump to a single action mode, making it a bit easier to pump.
- The white screw in the top of the handle enables you to attach an aftermarket pressure gauge. (Gauge not available from NRS)
- 4″ diameter x 18.5″ high to the top of the handle with an 4.5″ x 8″ base.
- The NRS Wonder 6 has a chamber volume of about 0.69 Gal/2.6 L. In double-action mode this gives you 1.4 Gal/5.2 L per stroke.
- This pump includes the Halkey Roberts Lock In Valve Adapter.
|Dimensions||22 × 8 × 8 in|