This is the pump for you if you have an “IK” or a “kickboat”. The goal in the development of the K-40 was to make a more compact version of the K-400 so that it could be stowed when space is limited. Only 24″ in length and weighing only 3½ lbs. the K-40 still produces 70% of the volume per stroke of his bigger brother the K-400. The K-40 is also fitted with a unique handle/sling strap which makes it easy to pump and easier to transport. Like all K-Pump models, it comes with a stowage bag, assorted adaptors and a sample tube of K-Pump Lube. synthetic lubricant. The K-40 like the K-400 will work on most all valves including the older “military valves”.
The K-Pump K-40 Hand Pump is the “little brother” of the K-400. Same great two-stage design, with both high-volume and high-pressure modes. More compact and easy to stow where space is limited.
- The K-40 is the ideal choice for smaller boats – IKs, kickboats, etc.
- Only 24″ in length, 4″ in diameter and 3 pounds in weight, it stows compactly.
- The primary stage delivers approx. 0.9 gals of air per stroke, filling your tubes quickly.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure “top-off” stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves – Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, AD-2 and military valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring for each of the stages is included with the pump.
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
|Dimensions||26 × 6 × 6 in|