Out of stock
The NRS Super Pump, an affordable high-pressure pump that’s perfect for all Water Master models but comes standard with the Bruin.
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your raft
- This low-volume, two-hand pump lets you inflate the main raft quickly to 3 PSI and then fill the high pressure floor to 6 PSI
- You get double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions) when you have the red plug screwed into the air port in the top cap. This allows you to quickly put the majority of the air volume in your inflatable.
- When you need higher pressure, simply open the air port by removing the red plug and you can bear down with single-action strokes!
- Note: The gauge gives you a reading while you’re actively pumping. Once you stop pumping the valve’s sealing surface closes and the gauge is no longer in contact with the chamber’s pressure.
- Small diameter pump chamber keeps the pumping easy, even at high pressures.
- Included is a valve adapter that will lock into the Halkey-Roberts New Short Valves.
- The aluminum shaft, sturdy handle and tough polypropylene housing are built to withstand lots of use.
- Use the Super Pump to fill and/or top off your inflatable, then reverse the hose for deflating at the end of the day.
|Dimensions||26 × 8 × 8 in|