The model K100 is without doubt the most compact, easy to use, high volume pump you could ever own. If you value space and stowability without sacrificing performance, this is your pump. It easily outperforms foot pumps and the standard “two way” barrel pumps in volume and ease of operation. The model 100 has fast become a favorite with a wide range of users such as: inflatable kayakers, float tubers, pontoon boaters and yacht tenders. With the included adaptors you can use the pump on most air mattresses as well. If you are searching for a pump that is: very compact, easy to stow, high volume, easy to operate and very durable, this pump’s the best value for your money. Don’t buy ANY pump until you have compared it to a K-Pump.
Great pump for one person and no hose to deal with. This pump works great for topping off your Water Master Raft. Inflates your raft more than your traditional foot pump or piston pump.
Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow – the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you’ve been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end fits most inflatable boat valves – Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston valves
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 100 – 2 lbs., 3″ Dia. x 22″ L.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Note: If you have military valves in your inflatable, please call us to request the ‘Pump With Check Valve’ (No extra cost).
|Dimensions||24 × 6 × 6 in|