The K-200 has almost double the volume of the Model 100 and is designed to be the best pump for “topping off” you have ever seen. There simply are no equals… This is a “must” pump for all rafts, cata-rafts and pontoon crafts because you can stand upright when using it. The stroking action is effortless, yet highly efficient. There is simply no comparable pump that will produce as much air volume with less effort. Commercial river guides acclaim this pump to be about as valuable as their floatation jackets. If you have a back problem, this is “your” pump! A quick demonstration at a K-Pump dealer will quickly prove its value. This pump will sell itself if you just try it.
Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow – the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you’ve been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves – Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 200 – 2 lbs. 8 oz., 3″ Dia x 32″ H. Almost Double the Volume of the 100-Model.
- All K-Pumps float!
- A spare O-ring is included with the pump.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Note: If you have military valves in your inflatable, please select the ‘Pump With Check Valve’ in the drop-down box. This will also allow you to use the conical adapter that is used for inflating air mattresses and most pool toys.
|Dimensions||33 x 6 x 6 in|