Finally! The innovative breakthrough you’ve been waiting for! A “hybrid”! Two pumps in one – The K-400! Now two pumps and two people (or one person with three hands) can be replaced by one person with a K-400. No more waiting for a friend to hold that “hose” and no more extra cost for a secondary “top-off” pump. The K-400 is the only true two-stage pump available. Extensive field-testing (what river guides affectionately call “trying to destroy”) contributed to the innovative design, durable construction and exceptional performance of the K-400. It will prove to be the best all-purpose pump you can own.
The K-400 is a true two-stage pump. The primary stage delivers a huge volume (approx. 1.3 gals) of air per stroke. When the pressure in the raft increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure “top-off” stage. You won’t miss a stroke! Just 5 lbs. and 31 inches in length, the K-400 is sleek and light-weight compared to it’s competitors and is constructed of extremely durable UV enhanced ABS plastic to withstand years of use. As with all K-Pump models, the “hose” has been eliminated! A 600 denier “stow-bag” is included for stowage and protection. Also, like all K-Pump models – the K-400 floats!
This hand pump does it all! The unique two-stage design lets you fill the chambers of your raft or cataraft quickly, then switch to the high-pressure mode to top off. Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow.
- The primary stage delivers a huge volume (approx. 1.3 gals) of air per stroke.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure “top-off” stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves – Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, Military and AD-2.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- A spare O-ring for each of the stages is included with the pump.
- 5 lbs., 4″ Dia. x 31″ H
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
|Dimensions||33 × 6 × 6 in|